Have you tried and tried to quit, and end up starting the habit all over again?
Have you tried several different conventional methods with little or no success?
Perhaps Our Stop Smoking Program is your solution!
The Stop Smoking treatment program includes acupuncture and herbs to reduce the cravings and withdrawal, and to help remove the mucus and toxins from the lungs. The most difficulty period of time in quitting for many people is from the third to the thirtieth day. We suggest you to complete our treatment protocol to enhance your chance to be a smoking free.
Dr.Phan has helped so many people stop smoking. He knows the ups and downs and the frustration of trying to stop smoking. He is very straight forward and tells it like it is, so you’ll be equipped with the facts as you embark on your journey to becoming a healthier, happier non-smoker.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO GIVE YOU A HEAD START:
Make up your mind and go forward with your plan. Change any life style habits that may create obstacles for you. While receiving acupuncture treatments, try to avoid places, people, environment, and situations that are likely to cause difficulty for you.
It’s your life and health at stake – only spend time with others who are caring and supportive.
SOME FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Did you know that cigarette smoking…
- has been conclusively linked to not only lung cancer, but also cancer of the cervix, kidney, pancreas, and stomach?
- related illnesses also include the mouth, throat, bladder, and heart?
- also causes emphysema, pneumonia, abdominal aortic aneurysm, cataracts and periodontis?
…and did you know that…
- 8 hours after quitting smoking, the carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal?
- 2 weeks to 3 months after quitting your circulation improves and your lung function increase up to 30%?
- 1 to 9 months after quitting coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath decrease?
Dr. Phan also offers free seminars and workshops for his patients and others interested in learning how Chinese Medicine works and how to stay healthy. Dr. Phan will speak to any group or organization whenever possible. Call (386) 615-1203 to schedule a speaking engagement.