Dr. Phan completed 4 years of intensive post-graduate training in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine at the American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine. He is recognized as a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. He is also a registered massage therapist and NAET specialist.
- Acupuncture Physician (A.P.)
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine (D.O.M.)
- Florida State Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (Dipl. O.M.)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- RMT – Registered Massage Therapy
- NAET Specialist or other accepted medical procedures used for the treatment of similar conditions.
Acupuncture Clinical Internship and Herbal Clinical Studies
American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Houston TX
Massage Therapy Internship
MRC School – Houston TX
NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique)
Pain Clinic, Buena Park CA